Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love Love Love






There are too many good pictures to pick. My friend Heidi did an amazing job. She was super patient with us and worked so well with Quinn. I probably should have done them when Quinn was newborn but I waited until she was 6 weeks. Quinn just wanted to keep her eyes open and watch everything. Near the end of the session, she finally fell asleep.
Check out Heidi here for more of her work. I love her. She is a dear friend and a great example. She is putting up with all the cancer/leukemia junk at her house too. Only it is worse because her little guy is only 6. Heidi is so tough and handles it all so well. I love that I can call her and vent and she knows exactly what I mean. Thanks Heidi. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures.

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are the most beautiful pictures! I love them!

Egan Metcalf said...

wow those are amazing! Nice work!

Kristine said...

so cute! she is beautiful.

heidi did and amazing job. i am so impressed. you will love these pictures forever! i want to frame them now!

The Loves said...

Quinn is so beautiful, and Heidi does an amazing job.

H C M said...

My little darling! So cute. Great Photos. Great friend

metcalfruf said...

i wish i could afford to have photos like that taken. gorgeous!!

Heidi said...

You are way too nice Annie! I can't take all the credit for those pictures--she did all the work by being so beautiful and so stinkin' good!

As for the 'roid rage...good luck there! I hope Kenyon is able to control himself better than Jake can!

Dayna said...

wow those pictures are really amazing! i have to say the last one is my favorite though. she has the cutest eyes that little girl.

Christina said...

I also love love love them. The one where she is sleeping is priceless.

Hurd Family said...

Quinn is so beautiful! You guys are so lucky to have such a beautiful family.

Sunni said...

The pics are beautiful. I just love her hair, and I love that she is wakeful in them. Heidi does a great job, I will be using her again, and I think she is reasonable priced!

Unknown said...

they are beautiful!