Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isn't he cute?

I am a loser mom! I had no idea that Teague couldn't see. Until recently. We have had a couple of occassions where I realized that maybe Teague needed glasses. I finally got an appt. for him and sure enough. He DEFINITELY needed glasses. And you can't even imagine how excited he was. He picked out the perfect pair of glasses. The lady at Costco told him it would be 10-15 days. Our friend Jen, told Teague that usually the come faster - maybe 5-6 days. Sure enough day 6 came and Costco called. Teague was BOUNCING off the walls. We couldn't get to Costco fast enough.






11 comments:

The Loves said...

LOVE the glasses! He looks so handsome and smart - but we already knew he was! I am sure glad costo called on the sixth day, or I would have been in big trouble. He was so cute when he came to show me! He had his head covered in his coat so I would be surprised! We love that kid!

Kristine said...

he is adorable. that was so fun to witness his excitement!!

Kristine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H C M said...

Teague looks very very nice in the glasses. Tell him I said so. Also I love the pic with the other kids looking on with such anticipation. Just you wait little ones, your turn will come!

Juliann said...

I think he grew up about two years just by putting those glasses on. . . he looks so dapper and charming!

The funny thing is, I think I was excited when I first got glasses back in 5th grade. I think it was the attention. . . or something like having a cast on a broken leg. It makes you different then the other kids and therefor special. Now decades later I've done everything possible to get rid of glasses!

Egan Metcalf said...

wow! Sooo cute!!

Julie said...

What a stud! He looks adorable with the glasses!

Angie said...

so cute!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So adorable!!! He is so grown up~!

Shanna said...

Teague, you look awesome. I wear glasses too!

Tracy said...

Johnny picked out some glassed at Costco. He has a really hard prescription so it takes two weeks. His others were so scratched. We were so excited when they came, only to find they had rhinestone hearts on the side of each ear piece. I don't know how we missed them. I asked the lady, did you notice. She said yeah, but she didn't want to judge. Hello, he was seven. I'm glad Teague chose better :) We did order a new pair, if you were wondering.