Thursday, July 17, 2008

"I Feel Like I'm on Chemo."

That is our quote of the day. Needless to say it was a pretty bad day. Luckily, we go into the clinic tomorrow and hopefully they can figure out a way to help him. He is so nauseated and can't keep anything down. Yesterday was quite good so it was kind of a surprise that today went like it did.

On a different note - A friend of our owns a carpet cleaning company (ContraCare) and he had his guys come clean my carpets today. They did a fabulous job. I had several areas where the carpet was loose and they stretched it. The carpets look so much better. So if you are looking for a good company - call ContraCare. Thanks Austin!

1 comment:

Sunni said...

Hang in there... I am soo calling Contracare, my carpets are in desparate need, and I wasn't sure who to call, thanks for the referral!