Monday, July 14, 2008

Homeward Bound

Well, the good news (I guess) is that Kenyon is on schedule to come home tomorrow?! I am happy. I hate being alone at home but oh my gosh. I am pretty much freaking out. I was really planning on having all week to finish some things. Some things are out of my hands - like the basement. There is nothing I can do about that. I am also pretty nervous because of what it requires from me. I have loved the nurses and aides and all they do for Kenyon. But for Kenyon's morale - it will be good for him to come home. And the kids will come home this weekend for a few days. Wow!

7 comments:

Anon said...

Annie, I am so thrilled that Kenyon is doing so well.

Allman Roca said...

Things are looking up. I am so happy he gets to come home.
Let me know if you need anything. We miss you.

hOLLIANN said...

That is great. It will be nice not to have to keep making the drive I bet.

Kristine said...

WOW! That is crazy! I'm happy that he will get some fresh air. He will love being home! I'll see you guys this weekend...and i'm really excited.

Courtney said...

Wow! How exciting for all of you. Annie, do you feel like you have recieved your honorary nursing degree? I am sure you will be so capable- but good luck to you just for good measure.

Janna said...

Oh my gosh! It will be so good for him. I am planning to come up to see Rebecca at the hospital around noon. If you need help I will be up there. Let me know...

hOLLIANN said...

You need to put a big Y in his bedroom window! My neighbor has one with lights.