Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Unibrow


Check this out....pretty cool eyebrows.

She loves to be in control. She wants her own bowl, her own spoon, and her own frozen yogurt. That is true with everything else in her life. She is NOT interested in sharing.
My pediatrician said we will create a monster (Quinzilla) if we continue giving in. And we pretty much have. But how do you say no to that face? And if you do say no - she has mastered the tantrum. I think we are in trouble.


By the way - Elise asked me the other day, "Mom, what do I have to do to be the next big thing"
Good question!

2 comments:

Amy Morley said...

Well, she is just too cute! I had to look for a long time at those eyebrows, they look real?

Amy Morley said...

By the way, it's nice to see you in a picture on here! It doesn't seem to happen that often :)