Saturday, January 2, 2010

For He's A Jolly Good Fellow

My Dad is the best! I wish I had more picture evidence but I will try and tell you.
Most recently, we came home from a trip to St. George and the pipe to our master bath toilet had frozen. He fixed it. It was FREEZING outside and he had to go lie on the ground to reach that pipe. Everytime my parents come to visit, they find projects to complete and ways to serve each of their kids.

He is also really patient. He will do projects with Gavin for HOURS. I don't know how he does it. He helped him build this plane and earlier in the year they worked on this bird house.



He has developed an interest in wood projects and built each of our families a bird house for our family reunion this summer. The theme was "Birds of A Feather." (my favorite event of the year)
He also built Gavin the coolest ferry boat after our Seattle visit.

There are lots of other reasons (commitment, generous, sense of humor, righteous, patient) why he is great. But this week - I am thankful for these.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: