Friday, January 29, 2010

More Good Eats

Life is crazy. And it doesn't seem to be settling down anytime soon. I am thinking maybe by mid-March? But I did manage to have a fun bread making day with my sisters.
We made whole wheat (pictured here), mulitgrain, and good old white bread (which I used to make the best french toast we have ever had - well except the french toast I had at the Marriott Camelback Resort. Oh that was good.)
And last night I mad these yummy Bakerella Cake Pops for a girl who is turning EIGHT tomorrow. Good times to come. They are bite size perfection. Really really good.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh you're amazing! These recipes look so great. Can't wait to hear how the birthday celebrations pan out. Happy birthday to Elise!

Cheryl said...

Callie said the cake pops were "the best in the world!" Thanks for the fun:)

Lynsie said...

Elise is 8 already!!!!