Monday, January 21, 2008

Super time consuming project!


For an darling little daughter who is turning 6! She wants a cooking party (thanks to her cousin - she had one and it sounded like so much fun). Well, if 12 girls are going to be cooking in my kitchen, I thought they needed an apron. I couldn't just buy some boring canvas apron, I had to make one. And not just one, but one for each of the 12 girls - personalized. I have finally completed the project!! They turned out so cute. Now, I just need to get ready for the Party!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Family said...

Annie
Those are so fun! I cant wait to do girl party stuff! For Ethan's birthday we took his two best friends to the dinosaur museum, and I made them all dinosaur pillow cases. We need to get together some time!--Lyns

KCannonM said...

nice job annie! the apron is so cute. it is worth all the work.

Gospel Conversations said...

wow, gurrl. Those aprons are darling.

Jane said...

very very CUTE. I wish i was there to party with the girls. well done Annie.

Juliann said...

WHAT? These are incredible! What a cute idea! I'm sure the girls will love being all grown up and cooking in the kitchen. . . each with their own apron! They'll get a lot of use, I bet! Very, very cute.

Becky said...

Annie-there so cute. For Natalie's 6th b-day (her birthday is 12/25) we had a gingerbread cookie decorating party and I made aprons with a gingerbread man on them and the girls names (well actually grandma made them on her new fancy sewing machine, but I made the apron and watched her do the embroidery)The girls decorated the cookies (and my dining room) with frosting and candy. I hope she has a great party!!

Hilary and Dave said...

You are made of somethin' else, woman!