Sunday, September 21, 2008

RS Good News

Wouldn't TAMN just love this? So the Good News thing in Relief Society isn't my favorite thing. But, I did have something to share today. Drum Roll....Kenyon came to Sacrament Meeting today. Of course he came late and left early and he sported the lovely teal covered face mask. But, he was there and he was able to see our kids participate in their Sacrament Meeting Primary Program. It was his first real outing and it seemed to go OK. Tomorrow is officially day +90 so that is also good. We are so close to that magical day +100. This was definitely a much better week than last.

9 comments:

Janna said...

We were so excited to see him there.

Katie said...

I am so glad Kenyon was able to come to church to see the kids. You have such cute kids and my kids loved having them here. We will have to get them together again even if it is just during piano.

Hilary said...

Yeah Kenyon!! Oh, the progress must be so exciting for you guys.

Sunni said...

How great for Kenyon, you know they will give him another calling now! (he he) I really think that Kenyon should personalize his masks. Maybe add a little camo (hunting season is upon us), pumpkins for the fall... He will start a trend, all kids will wear them, and just think how much that will help cold and flu season...

Lindsey said...

Wahoo Kenyon. So happy to hear that.

McKinlay Family said...

It was so good to see your family out on a walk yesterday. One pregnant, one swollen, but so beautiful still. You are a lucky lady.

Heidi said...

So glad things seem to be going well. As always, you are in our thoughts and prayers! Annie- we still need to do lunch! Those small breaks can work wonders...

Allman Roca said...

My mom has been really sick and has been sporting the mask also. My sister drew fangs on the front just for fun. I think her kids will need some serious counseling from being scared by Gram. I am so glad Kenyon got a little outing.

Juliann said...

Annie, this is the best news ever, it made me cry. I hope the kids performed their hears out for their dad. . . 90 down, ten more seems like a snap!