Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Itty Bitty SLC


I have always wanted to to do this and never have. I am not sure it will happen this year but YOU should do it. I think it would be fun to split up with a bunch of couples and have a race around downtown looking for as many pictures as possible. Check out this article in the Deseret News. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700259065,00.html

Every year the Deseret News sponsors a contest in downtown SLC to find these places. They provide 20 photos - itty bitty snipits of things seen around SLC. You have to locate these pictures and document their exact location. I think it sounds like to the best thing to do on a perfect fall evening. Plus, I love going downtown. And, if you are really good - you could win some cool prizes.
PS - update on Kenyon - he is improving so they will not do the GVHD tests. It is/was probably a virus. We will go again Friday for a couple more tests to make sure the levels are alright.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That does sound fun. I would be terrible at that game though. So relieved to hear it was likely a virus.

Janna said...

We would love to do that SLC thing!
Glad to hear good news about Kenyon. Brandon saw him on his run tonight and Kenyon said he had his phone with him in case "he fell and could not get up" lol

Kristine said...

that is such a great idea...if only i had a boyfriend to take on this adventure through SLC. shoot.

hOLLIANN said...

Annie - you are the most happening lady I know. You always know the cool stuff to do. I need to take your inspiration and me more adventurous.