Saturday, February 9, 2008

Jane's Game

So my sister introduced a game on her blog. She has a great blog - check it out - http://janecannonm.blogspot.com/

The game is the google game. This is her description: "It's simple just enter a word into Google search images and pick the picture that makes you laugh. The picture that makes you double-take."

So, I tried all these different words and it is amazing what is available on Google images. Today was I reading someone's blog and they were talking about neti pots so I googled that.

This is what I found...
Kind of freaky - but I hear it does wonders so I just might have to try this out.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

ha. that is a little freaky. but i hear it works!!

Dayna said...

it took me a second to figure out what was going on in this picture... yikes!