Wednesday, February 29, 2012

nova granola: Guest Post: Food I Love//Annie

Head on over to Nova Granola. I did a guest post today. Jane has invited her friends/family to share their favorite foods. What she left out of my post was that my favorite food might be chocolate covered cinnamon bears or chocolate chip cookie dough. But since that wasn't really what she was looking for I came up with something else.

Smoothies are one of our favorite things about the morning. The kids are pretty excited about the different combos I come up with and I am excited that they have left for school with a serving of veggie, fruit, protein and some omega 3s.

nova granola: Guest Post: Food I Love//Annie

PS - Another favorite food - granola. You should all buy and love Nova Granola. I particularly love the citrus.

No comments: