Don't you just want to eat her up? I do.A few things we love about Quinn:
- She still growls. She has been doing that for a long time.
- She loves to wave and say "hi." Especially to Kenyon.
- She loves her Dad and says "daddy."
- She loves to throws her food. And she tries to be sneaky about it. Well, we don't love it but at moments it makes us laugh.
- She says "uh-oh."
- She can climb the stairs - up and down. Finally.
- She can stand on her own. So close to taking a step.
- Totally comforted by her binky and blanket.
- LOVES candy and ice cream.