Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yummy Food in SLC

Last week I went out with some friends to two YUMMY places not far from each other. My friend, Amy, introduced us to Zinn Bistro (2000 East and 3300 South ish). It is a cute little restaurant with amazing food. The owner makes it fresh every day. After you sit down they bring you a huge basket full of pasteries. It is really unbelievable. Then you get a big ol plate of deliciousness. We were so full. My only warning is that it is not cheap (plan to spend about $15 a person plus tip). It is the perfect place for a girls lunch. After stuffing ourselves silly - I made them all go to the cute place - So Cupcake. We each picked out a cupcake but I don't think any of us could eat it for hours. But, when I finally did eat my So High the Moon Lemon cupcake, I was in love. Just like being back in NYC. Hooray for pretty cupcakes that taste yummy.

Go ahead try it out.

No comments: