Monday, December 17, 2007

Last Christmas...



Wait - before you read this - turn the music player on to the song. It will get you in the Wham! mood. I know you are all scared. Why would I post a picture of Wham! or add them to my playlist? But come on, I know all of you once loved Wham! like I did (if you are in your 30s). But, really I posted it because while I lived in Russa in 1995, my Russian host family loved to play this song off a cassette tape at dinner time. Go figure. They didn't even understand English. They kept asking me to translate the song and explain it to them. Since I didn't know Russian very well and they didn't know much English it was pretty funny. I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away.... Good memories of a December that was 12 years ago. Boy does time fly. I am ready for another adventure like Russia.

1 comment:

Katie M. said...

I shall not lie. This is my ALL time FAVORITE xmas song played on the radio. There is no shame in Wham